Sole real Blockchain business summit in DACH. Corporate key players exchange ideas and experiences. Learn why Blockchains will change business dramatically. Gain your competitive edge at this most innovative Blockchain business summit.
Blockchains – mainly known as the technology behind cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin – are the biggest invention in IT since the Internet istelf. This technology does not mereley reproduce existing economic and social processes but rather enables a new form of living and working together in the digital age. Blockchains are a global digital ledger in a distributed and encrypted database. Each transaction written in this ledger is knwon at each physical point within the database in near-realtime which makes it unforgeable. Each manipulation of a transaction already donewould be uncovered immediately by the the real-time control oft he world’s largest IT infrastructure called Blockchains. Compared to classical digital transactions Privacy is better protected due to the encryption.
The story sounds technical but is in fact revolutionary because within the system of Blockchains all identities and types of legal relationships like property, contracts, martial status as well as the processing of contracts and deals are handled in a way that is of integrity, authentic, tamper-proof and therefore 100% trustworthy. No centralized or mediating authority is needed to certify identities, grant property rights or handle payments. There is an enormous strategic potential in the fact that producers can increase their share in the value chain by excluding authorities and intermediaries. Blockchains enable fast and unprecedented peer-tp-peer contracts between producers and end-customers.
A new internet of trust emerges, this time really peer-to-peer. Blockchains substitute certification and legalisation entities like public services, banks, companies, notaries etc and save the cost for certifications no longer needed. Blockchains will also make businesses more agile and dynamic bcause even complex contracts can be processed very quickly. Despite the high speed legal certainty increases becasue all contracts and legal relationships are tamper-proof. By enabling legal and compliant communication between human beings and machines as well as between machines and machines Blockchains will also become the cheap trust protocol for the Internet of Things (IoT). Contracts will become really smart. By interacting with smart products and peer-to-peer payment systems they will „process themselves“ correctly and accurately. When combined with Artificial Intelligence (AI) Blockchains built a platform for secure smart agents and virtual as well as physical robots that help humans with their work or replace human labor.
Documents and messages gain a new kind of authenticity and integrity, which helps companies to be compliant and agile at the same time. Without investing in new hardware companies can improve their identity management to an unprecedented security level. Blockchains are open-source software. Each company can start experimenting immediately.
Major risks to be considered:
- Blockchains could destroy jobs (but also create new ones by boosting peer-to-peer economy)
- Blockchains require a giant amonunt of energy.
- The lack of governance in the development of global Blockchains usage fosters a kind of wild-west business.
- Tamper-proof contracts do not protect from fraudulent minds.
Major topics to be discussed:
- Strategic impacts
- Disruption of value chains
- New business models
- Blockchain-based peer-to-peer business / some examples
- Smart markets
- Bitcoin, Ethereum & Co. – The finance revolution
- Blockchains in identity and access management
- Blockchains and IoT/m2m
- Smart contracts – how do they actually work?
- Blockchains in all certification processes (HR, Finance, Legal etc.)
- KYC chain
- Technical infrastructures
- Compliance and current legal conditions
- Legal outlook
- Strategic risks
- Technological risks
Head of Global Government Affairs
Blockchain as an Industrial Trust and Transaction Technology (TTT)
Director Solution Architecture CRM
adidas Blockchain Initiative
Prof. Dr. Markus Weinberger
Faculty Council Electronics and Informatics
University of Aalen
Blockchain as IoT Driver
- Blockchain-based multi-functional platforms for connected devices
- Machines with identities making contracts and doing business
- Automotive use case
Hans J. Huber
DLT Lab IT Project Lead
Challenges in DLT Based Trade Finance
- Various blockchains lack interoperability
- POC boom: Many application layers, but no common infrastructure base
- Outlook: Prerequisites for a global DLT network
Innovation Manager and Blockchain Evangelist
Siemens Power & Gas Division
Blockchain-based Crowdfunding of Energy Infrastructure Projects
- Blockchain as a game changer in developing countries
- Innovative approach to communitise infrastructure investments
- Raise shareholders and pay dividends based on a blockchain infrastructure
Nick de la Forge
Business Development Manager
Porsche Connected Car Blockchain Use Case
- Recording traffic data over the Blockchain, in direct communication with other vehicles
- Improved and much more secure lock/unlock process
- Giving temporary and secure access to third parties (e.g. parcel or mail service)
- Data for predictive maintenance and autonomous driving
- Increased security for vehicle software, sued for flexible access transactions and secure update opportunities
- Easy integrations of third party software, such as from DHL
- Improved machine learning potential to achieve better local models for autonomous driving
|Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e. V. (DLR)||Director Information Technology|
|KPMG Law||Senior Manager, Lawyer|
|DB Schenker||Sales Planning Development Region Europe|
|Magna Powertrain, GETRAG||Executive Vice President GETRAG Global|
|AccorHotels Deutschland GmbH||Manager Partner Distribution|
|OC Oerlikon Management AG||Senior Vice President, Head of Group Business Services|
|ista International GmbH||Director Corporate Product Management|
|Dyckerhoff GmbH Buzzi Unicem Group||Group Treasurer and FinanciaL Controller|
|CenturyLink GmbH||Managing Director|
|JOST World||Director Global IT|
|RheinEnergie AG||Head Project Management and Cooperations|
|Walmart||Senior Director, Chief Scientist, Central Operations|
|Westfälische Hochschule||Professor for Business Informatics|
|Deutsche Bank AG||COO Passive and Digital Sales|
|Schenker Europe||Head Transition and Transformation|
|Otto GmbH & Co KG||Product Manager|
|Siemens Financial Services||Global Head of Siemens Credit Warehouse|
|Siemens AG||Head of Global Government Affairs|
|EnBW Energie Baden-Württemberg AG||Lead Blockchain / Distributed Ledger Technologies|
|adidas group||Director Solution Architecture CRM|
|University of Aalen||Faculty Council Electronics and Informatics|
|Commerzbank AG||DLT Lab IT Project Lead|
|Siemens Power & Gas Division||Innovation Manager|
|Nokia Bell Labs Consulting||Partner|
|Ulm University||Research Associate / Doctorial Candidate|
|Voith GmbH & Co. KGaA||Senior Manager Advanced Software Systems|
|Alcopa||Head of Architecture and Innovation|
|ISS Facility Services||Business Technology Manager IoT|
|Swiss Re||Director, Lead Distributed Ledger Technologies|
|Casinos Austria AG||Head of Department Compliance|
|Covestro AG||SVP Digital Transformation and
Business Model Innovaition
|Deutsche Telekom AG||Head of Sales Steering Wholesale|
|Oddo BHF Bank||Managing Director|
|Mars Inc.||Next Generation Technologies Senior Lead|
|Covestro AG||APAC & Standards Development Lead|
|Leopold Kostal GmbH & Co. KG||Department Head|
|Vetter Pharma-Fertigung GmbH & Co.||Managing Director|
|Covestro AG||Program Lead Digital|
|Covestro AG||GTC Head|
|Covestro AG||Head of Advanced Analytics|
|Mediacom||Head of Data Analytics|
|Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland GmbH||Senior Project Manager, Strategy & Business|
|Deutsche Telekom AG||Project Manager Digital Transformation Office|
|MLP SE||Head of Consulting Services|
|Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA||Project Manager Purchasing|
|CBC Cologne Broadcasting Media Center (Part of RTL)||CTO|
|Linde Material Handling GmbH||Head Service Solutions Intralogistics|
|Robert Bosch GmbH||Senior Manager DLT Mobility|
|Ficosa International, S.A.||Managing Director Onboard Ventures|
|Heraeus||Head of Strategy & Digitalization|
|Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG||Vice President RD Technology|
|National Bank of Belgium||Executive Director|
|Arcadis||Business Manager Arcadis Austria|
|Projects Blockchain Strategy Dialog / AI Strategy Dialog
Düsseldorf, 15. Oktober 2018 / 16. Oktober 2018
|Blockchain applications in credit risk management|
|AI in manufacturing processes|
|Pharma Blockchain use cases|
|German AI Initiative (Federal Government)|
|Blockchain strategy for banks|
|AI strategy for banks|
|AI in property management|
|Blockchain-based identity management|
|AI in CRM|
|Blockchain in finance|
|Blockchain and HR|
|Blockchain energy services use case|
|Blockchain in sales processes|
|AI in sales processes|
|Blockchain travel industry use cases|
|Blockchain in franchise|
|Blockchain in external processes|
|AI in RegTec|
|Project execution model|
|ML/AI for experiment design optimisation|
|AI assistants for optimization of internal processes|
|AI assistants for interfacing with external partners and customers|
|Opportunities for Blockchain in the chemical industry|
|AI in processing and chemical industry - use cases and value propositio|
|Walmart intelligent solutions ecosystem|
|Blockchain in advertising processes|
|Blockchain usage for internal financial clearing processes|
|Blockchain usage for voucher audit and clearance with suppliers and customers|
|AI and Big Data for auditing purposes|
|Machine Learning for process optimisation|
|Digital transformation of a media company|
|Media product innovation|
|Digital corporate strategy|
|Blockchain in claims management|
|Blockchain in treasury management|
|Digitized construction projects|
|AI based decision making|
|AI based controlling|
|Tensor Flow use cases|
|Pre-audited supply chain trading|
|AI as a service|
|Image recognition for incoming goods|
|Virtual personal assistents in purchasing|
|Internal stakeholder FAQ chatbot|
Van der Valk Airporthotel Düsseldorf
Am Hülserhof 57, 40472 Düsseldorf, Deutschland
All solution partner packages include the following services:
- Invitation of corporate decision makers who are interested to meet with suppliers to discuss projects.
- Matchmaking between the parter’s solutions and the interests and projects of the invited coporate decision makers.
- Documentation of individual matching results with opportunities to select meeting partners.
- Exclusive space at event venue for confidential one-on-one meetings.
- Appointed meetings with pre-qualified decision makers, max. 30 miuntes each, pre-arranged with advanced business matching methods and approved by both sides.
- Delegates and project profiles of all decision makers prior to the event.
- Full event participation for every person booked.
- High standard catering for every person booked.
- Presentation of the partner’s solutions in invitation calls, newsletters and on the event website with logo and links to partner web resources.
- Invitation of companies and managers named by the partner if desired by the partner and in accordance with the event character.
Terms & Conditions (all we need indeed):
- The booking becomes valid when confirmed by Cintona
- Cintona guarantees for the services stated above.
- Payment is due prior to the event after booking, because Cintona starts to work for the client immediately after booking (presentation of solutions, research etc.) and needs to pay servcies in advance herself.
- Cintona is not liable for damages caused by technical malfunctions or force majeure like e.g. acts of God, war, riots, terrorist threats or activities, political constraints or trade disputes.
- The regular cancellation fee is 25% of the invoice. In a period starting 4 weeks before the event the fee is 100% of the invocie.
- The solution partner bears expenses for damages caused by the partner’s representatives during the event.
- Place of jurisdiction shall be Kreuzlingen (close to Zürich), Switzerland
Cintelligence was founded by leading experts for networking and business development events.
- Our invitation and admissions strategy creates qualified high level experts groups to assure meaningful networking.
- As attendee you’ll receive an online questionnaire for your interests and competencies you’d like to share.
- Your profile based on the questionnaire will be matched with the profiles of peers and solution partners.
- The results of this matchmaking will be documented prior to the event in our online platform, i.e. you’ll see how other members can help you with your challenges or how you can help them.
- Results are being sorted by relevance.
- Based on these results you can ask for and prioritize meetings or be asked by others within the online platform.
- Based on these wishes we’ll propose meeting schedules with individual agendas for you to make the most out of limited time.