Turn Big Data into money now! Profitable Use Caes. Networking with peers and consultants. Limitless opportunities for Smart Analytics and digital business models. This summit gets more and more exciting since 2015. Come aboard and gain insights directly from the other key players.
Big Data Strategy Dialog Connects Corporate Decision Makers, Pioneering IT Managers and Innovative Solution Providers To Exchange Experiences, Discuss Projects and Outline Big Data Roadmaps. Beside capital, work and resources data is the fourth factor of production in modern knowledge economies. Big Data enables a new dimension of IT-based decision support and automated analytics. Big Data helps to improve business performance and to adapt faster to market changes. Big Data fosters new business models and services.
Big Data is a combination of disruptive technologies that will change economy as radical as the Internet itself did before. Competitive advantages of companies adapting Big Data intelligently in their industries will be dramatic because they will accelerate virtually all processes. Empirical studies show these statements are no IT marketing slogans but proven facts: There is huge RoI in Big Data.
New database systems, linguistic analytics and virtualisation tools demand for faster IT systems, even more network bandwith and giant storage. Cloud will be key since distributed and connected data centers analyse the biggest amount of data in realtime and distribute it to whatsoever device. This cloud focus demands for the highest IT security and IT compliance standards.
Big Data market development is also an indicator for the relevance. Global turnover will rise from 10 bln. (2013) to 50 bln. Dollar (predicted for 2017). 45% of European companies started Big Data projects. 75% of German companies explore potential applications.
Managers know instinctively there is more business potential in existing data, but ideas and strategies to make commercial use out of this treasure are still missing in many departments – this however is a brilliant prerequisite for two days of managed networking between decision makers from companies buying or selling big data solutions.
Key value-ads of Big Data:
- Realtime company becomes a reality. All players in all departments have realtime access to the same and comprehensive information.
- Detailed realtime performance data enables extended simulations and a quicker time-to-market.
- Customer segments can be easily identified and addressed in a better way within the data jungle.
- Intelligent analysis and editing of huge data volumes in realtime enables better and faster support for all decision-making.
- New business models, products and services
Some examples how business departments benefit from Big Data:
- Marketing and sales can adapt their offerings much better to customer segements or individual customers automatically.
- Production departments optimise their processes with IoT and M2M solutions. Sensors collect data alongside the supply and production chain as well as in operations. Manufatcuring companies connect all players involved in production and integrate suppliers and business partners.
- Highly complex calculations based on Big Data improve processes in finance departments like controlling or reporting.
- R&D analyses sensor data from sold products or customer feedbacks given in social media platforms.