Swiss Leaders Dialog Industry 4.0 connects pioneering Chief Digital Officers, CTOs, heads of production, engineering, R&D, IT managers, scientists and solution providers to discuss ideas and projects on the road to industrial IoT
Leading Industry 4.0 summit in Switzerland. Key players discuss digitization and business models. Smart factories, connected products and intelligent supply chains revolutionize the economies. From product to service? From bulk production to customization and batch size 1? From owned to shared resources? From humans to robots? You'll find answers at Swiss Leaders Dialog. Train yourself and your organisation for Industry 4.0. Swiss Leaders Dialog is not a typical conference. It’s all about personal meetings with peers, consultants and experts. You may select meeting partners in our internal matchmaking plattform, or be selected. The matchmaking documents the overleaps between interests and competencies. This managed exchange of experiences, ideas, solutions and strategic aspects is very effective. Our networking format generates business knowledge and relevant contacts in the shortest possible amount of time.
- Connecting customer, product, production and supply chain intelligently
- Digital business models and future competition
- Positioning in the platform economy / Competing or cooperating with startups?
- From product to service – what are the implications of this paradigm shift?
- Hunt or being hunted – anticipate and implement digital trends quickly
- Big Data, Smart Analytics and Machine Learning
- Digital Factory
- New production methods and decentralization
- Intelligent supply chains
- Connected products (advantages, business models)
- Customer centricity and batch size 1
- Efficiency gains in the value chain through Industry 4.0 and IoT
- New credit models in the IoT world (also future trends)
- HR challenge: Which skills are needed?
- Management concepts for more innovation and creativity (design thinking, agile, holacracy etc.)
- Integrating IT legacy into the IoT world (existing ERP, MES, BI, DWH etc.)
- Product data, standards, interoperability
- Blockchains in IoT
- Digital twins
- Cyber-physical systems / autonomous systems / robotics
- Best practices: Selected business cases
- Matchmaking: Interests and competencies of all attendees
- Networking: Matched and pre-arranged one on one meetings
- Workshops: Confidential peer discussions
- High level: Colleagues in similar positions
- Decision support: Knowledge of an elite network for your projects, strategies and ideas
- Ultra efficient: Personal agenda – optimal time invest
- Chill out: Informal networking at after-event bar meeting
- Online community: Access new contacts and knowledge after the event
Attendees List (Excerpt)